SLEEP TRAINING MY TWIN GIRLS (naps)

It's may 4th 2018 and I'm currently between my motherhood duties as my (almost) 5 months old twin girls are taking their afternoon nap!


A lot of things happened since my last post here. Gosh, if time flies!!! I got married, my sister got married also, I was pregnant with twins last year and now I'm almost at the end of my maternity leave! What a rollercoaster!! So fast, but so goooood!

So... what I'm going to TRY to do is to publish more from now on, but also, at the same time publish old stuff with the right chronological time. (better that way!)

Hope you can make me company here!


Where do I start!!?
The last few weeks took me to wanna try a new approach, or let just say a few tricks to sleep train my girls on their naps. Basically I was doing all wrong, well most of it! They were just taking 2 naps (max) of 30 min each - this corresponds to 1 complete baby sleep cycle from what I learned... and they were getting grumpier and crying day by day.
After I listened to several podcasts about the subject now I feel more confident and informed to put what I learned in practice! yesterday we tried to let them be after waking up of the 30 min nap and cry a little bit to see if they could fall back to sleep by themselves. Today I waited less time and put them in their room in low light. Well, the morning nap lasted for 45min-1h and the afternoon nap lasted for 2h+!!! And surprise surprise they were both less grumpier and a lot more soothing... Coincidence or not, I will take it as a victory! =)


Stay tuned! ;)

xoxo, S

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.